The Hostel is a home where each lives for the other and all live for God
Separate Hostels to Girls & Boys
Career Point World School is spread over 10 acres of lush green campus with all the luxurious amenities. The infrastructure is designed in such a way that it takes care of all the aspects of the boarding environment. This self-sustained technology enabled campus, backed-up with an uninterrupted power supply has following facilities which make life very comfortable at CPWS Campus.
CPWS campuses have state-of-the-art infrastructure, modern learning facilities with highly qualified and well-trained faculty team. Every year students from various parts of the country and overseas join CP-Gurukul campuses to realize their full potential.
Various facilities at CPWS are –
- 24×7 Security: Security guards on each floor, CCTV Cameras & other security measures.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls with AC Rooms
- Play Ground
- Army Training Camp
- Tuck Shop
- ATM, Saloon Facility & Laundry Facility
- Health Care Services
- Telephone Facilities are available (Thursday & Sunday)
- Fantoot ( Computer) Classes
- Vocational Classes
- Mess and Food court
- Yoga, Music & Dance Classes
- Regular Hair-Cuts for Students
- Birthday cakes are sent to students on their Birthday
- Indoor and Outdoor Games facility
- Well Trained Wardens (3 Care Taker for Nights & 2 Ward Boys)
- Residential Teachers For Students
HOSTEL SCHEDULE (SESSION 2019-2020)
|WAKE UP||05.35 AM||*****||HOSTEL UNIFORM|
|FRESHNING UP||05.40 AM||05.50 AM||**************|
|MORNING ASSEMBLY||05.55 AM||06.00 AM||SPORTS DRESS|
|MORNING EXERCISE||06.00 AM||06.50 AM||SPORTS DRESS|
|GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL||06.50 AM||07.45 AM||*********|
|BREAK FAST – 1||06.50 AM||07.45 AM||SCHOOL UNIFORM|
|SCHOOL||08.00 AM||02.00 PM||SCHOOL UNIFORM|
|BREAK FAST||10.20 AM||10.40 AM||SCHOOL UNIFORM|
|LUNCH||02.00 PM||03.00 PM||SCHOOL UNIFORM|
|SYNCHRO CLASS||03.00 PM||05.00 PM||HOSTEL DRESS|
|HOBBY CLASS / EVENING SPORTS||05.00 PM||06.30 PM||HOSTEL DRES / SPORTS DRESS|
|EVENING SNACKS||06.30 PM||07.00 PM||SPORTS DRESS|
|FRESHING UP||07.00 PM||07.15 PM||**********|
|EVENING STUDY / DOUBT REMOVAL CLASS||07.15 PM||09.00 PM||HOSTEL DRESS|
|DINNER||09.00 PM||09.45 PM||HOSTEL DRESS|
|DAILY PRACTICE PROGRAM (DPP) (IX-XII)||10.00 PM||11.00 PM||HOSTEL DRESS|
|PREPARATION FOR NEXT DAY||11.00 PM||11.15 PM||HOSTEL DRESS|
|LIGHTS OFF||11.20 PM||****||*******|
- Calling days are Wednesday (09.00 PM to 09.30 PM) & Sunday (08.00 PM to 09.00 PM)
- Dress code to be strictly followed.
- Do not move in slippers. Use only floaters/sports shoe.
- Meal Timings should be followed by all the boarders. Meals or snacks will not be served after the alloted time
- 07.10 PM to 09.00 PM evening study for Class IV to Class X & Class XI ( Non Integrated) & Class XII Commerce and Class XII (Non Integrated)
- 09.40 PM Class IV to IX will go for FUNTOOT Class. ( 09.40 PM to 10.20 PM)
- After FUNTOOT Class IV to VIII students go back to Hostel.