Primary Level :: Class I to Class V
- A thematic approach is designed to stimulate the children through various interactive sessions and activities
- An extensive use of teaching aids to supplement classroom teaching
- Project works in class calls for mass participation
- Field trips and excursions make learning fun
- Use of the newspaper articles, quizzes, crosswords and other learning tools enhance general awareness
Middle Level :: Class VI to VIII
- The emphasis is laid on building up the structured, student-centered and inquiry-based foundation laid at the Primary Level.
- The curriculum is research oriented and learning opportunities are provided through worksheets in the classroom, laboratory time, library time, computer time and small group discussion time.
- Personality development is stressed through development of academic knowledge, the ability to question, sensory experiences and a honing of creative expressions.
- Emphasis is made on group work including story time, lecture demonstrations, large group discussions, conceptual explanations and goal setting.
Sr. Secondary Level :: Class IX to Class XII
- The specialized program for this level strives to achieve a balance between academic excellence and the life outside the realms of scholastic aptitudes.
- An equal stress is laid on preparing students for the prescribed CBSE syllabus and on preparing the students for the various competitive entrance examinations
- Result oriented training is imparted by experienced professionals who target for total development and desired success